App Slam #003


Here is episode 3 of our app smack down! Please take a moment to vote at the bottom of this post for your favorite app and/or most sane person. And no, your identity isn't recorded.




Vocaroo - Easy way to create and share audio recordings. Think podcasts or radio shows.

MakeGif Video Capture - Great way for creating an animated image for a Google Doc or slideshow where Video isn't available.

Read and Write for Google - The tool is already available on all CESU accounts. Click here to try out the free version if you are outside of our district.


Comments

  1. First, I must say that I LOVE this new format! Brief, funny and helpful apps/extensions that I (and my students) can easily try out the following day! I won't tell you which one I voted for, because I thought they were all good! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback Aimee! We're glad the word is getting out there.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Twitter Feed